This new streetlamp MPG-1N incorporate the latest generation of MICROLED PLUS of 200Lm/w, with TÜV certificate, as well as novel lens made with high purity glasses (96%) and low absorption (less than 5%) with a divergent-asymmetric geometry, generating a greater extent and uniformity light beam.
Made entirely with aluminium high corrosion resistant, available in colours attached. Among its qualities stand out its hardness and long life, besides a greater UV resistance, than reduce the maintenance cost.
Drivers installed in, with TÜV Certificate and with great protection to overvoltages, typical by public distribution grid.
MPG-1N series can be supplied at different voltage ranges: 100 – 277VAC, optional 12 – 24VDC, as well as in various color temperatures (3.000 – 5.500K).
- Life Span50,000 hrs
- Power (Watts)20-60
- Size (mm)540 x 255 x 100 mm
- MaterialAluminium, PC, Calculus Optical Lens
- Lumen Output3000 ~ 9000 Lumens
- PF (Power Factor)>0.95
- Safe Working Temp– 30℃ ~ + 50℃
- IP Rating66
- LED ChipLuxeon 3030
- Colour (CCT)3000 ~ 6000K
- Driver MakeMeanwell HBG
- Beam Angle (°)155º x 90º (Street Lighting)
- Dimming Options1-10v Dimming
- CertificationCE & RoHS SEAI
- ApplicationsCar Park Lighting, Street Lighting
- Input Voltage100 – 277 Vac
- Driver makeLED Driver