This new streetlamp MPG-4 incorporates the latest generation by MICROLED PLUS of 150-160 lm/W, with TÜV certificate, as well as new lens made up with high purity glasses (96%) and low absorption (less than 5%) with a divergent- asymmetric geometry, generating a lighting beam with a greater extension and uniformity.
Made entirely with aluminium high corrosion resistant, available in colours attached. Among its qualities stand out its hardness and long life, besides a greater UV resistance, than reduce the maintenance cost. Drivers installed in, with TÜV Certificate and with great protection to overvoltages, typical by public distribution grid.
The MPG-4 luminaire range can be supplied at different voltage ranges (90-305VAC / 12- 24VDC) as well as in various color temperatures (3.000 – 5.500K).
- Warranty5 – (10 years optional)
- Life Span50,000 hrs
- Power (Watts)120 – 220 watts
- Size (mm)800 x 330 x 146 mm
- Weight12,5 Kg
- Lumen Output18000 – 33000 Lumens
- Safe Working Temp– 40℃ ~ + 50℃
- IP RatingIP65 – Optional (IP 66, IP 67)
- Colour (CCT)3000K, 4500K, 5500K
- Driver MakeMeanwell
- CertificationCE, EMC, LVD, RoHS, SAA
- ApplicationsStreet Lighting
- Input Voltage90 – 305 Vac
- Driver makeLED Driver