This new streetlamp MPG-2 incorporate the latest generation of MICROLED PLUS of 150-160Lm/w, with TÜV certificate, as well as novel lens made with high purity glasses (96%) and low absorption (less than 5%) with a divergent-asymmetric geometry, generating a greater extent and uniformity light beam.
Made entirely with aluminium high corrosion resistant, available in colours attached. Among its qualities stand out its hardness and long life, besides a greater UV resistance, than reduce the maintenance cost. With drivers, with TÜV certificate and great overvoltage protection, typical in public distribution networks.
The MPG-2 streetlamp range can be supplied in differnt voltage ranges (90-305VAC / 12- 24VDC) as well as different colour temperature (3.000 – 5.500K).
- Warranty10 Years
- Life Span100,000hrs
- Power (Watts)70 – 120 Watt
- Size (mm)600 x 330 x 146 mm
- MaterialAluminium, PC, Calculus Optical Lens
- Lumen Output6000 ~ 18,000 Lumens
- PF (Power Factor)>0.95
- Safe Working Temp– 40℃ ~ + 50℃
- IP Rating66
- LED ChipLuxeon 3030
- Colour (CCT)3000 ~ 6000K
- Driver MakeMeanwell ELG
- Beam Angle (°)155º x 90º (Street Lighting)
- Dimming Options1-10v Dimming
- CertificationCE & RoHS SEAI
- ApplicationsCar Park Lighting, Street Lighting
- Input Voltage100 – 277 Vac
- Driver makeLED Driver